The Best Team for the Job
We establish positive partnerships with organisations ranging from leading blue-chip companies to universities, research institutes and small consultancies, in order to provide clients with the best team for the job.
For example, Quintessa is one of the four core companies in the Nucleus Alliance of small and medium sized companies that provide specialist nuclear services including research, waste management & decommissioning, and safety case management.
We’re proud of our association with the following commercial organisations and research institutes.
- Abbott Risk Consulting
- AMEC Foster Wheeler
- AREVA RMC
- British Geological Survey
- Centre d'Etudes de l'Energie Nucleaire (SCK-CEN)
- Croft Associates Ltd
- Eden Nuclear and Environment
- Galson Sciences
- Geofirma Engineering
- Golder Associates
- GoldSim Technology Group
- Jacobs Engineering
- JGC Corporation
- Lloyd's Register
- MMI Engineering
- NSG Environmental
- QJ Science (formerly Quintessa Japan)
- RadEcol Consulting
- TUV SUD Nuclear Technologies
- Vulcain Engineering
We also work with staff and students from several universities. In particular, we have established track records of hosting undergraduate students in Mathematics and Physics from the University of Bath as part of their professional placement year, and also supervising PhD students at the University of Edinburgh.
- University of Bath, Department of Mathematical Sciences and Department of Physics
- University of Birmingham, School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- University of Bristol, School of Geographical Sciences
- University of Edinburgh, School of Geosciences
- University of Huddersfield, Department of Biological Sciences
- University of Manchester, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- University of Nottingham, School of Biosciences
- University of Portsmouth, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences