In this video...
- Introduction to the spatial model
- Creating a spatial model
- Adding points to a spatial model
- Adding cells to a spatial model and linking them to compartments
- The Spatial Model is a facility in AMBER that allows the user to visualise part or all of the model and the results in three dimensions
- The Spatial View is the panel allowing the user to view the Spatial Model they have created
- Cells are the term used in the spatial model for compartments.
This video covers sections 6.2.1 - 6.2.3 of the User Guide.