In this video...
- Setting a start amount of contaminants in a compartment
- Adding a Source to a model
- AMBER's in-built unit conversion functions
- The Amount parameter is an in-built parameter in AMBER, that describes the quantity of a contaminant in a compartment at each timestep
- The Start Amount of a contaminant in a specific compartment in AMBER is the initial amount of that contaminant present in the compartment
- Sources in AMBER represent an ongoing inflow of contaminants to a compartment
This video covers section 7.5 of the User Guide.