If you do not hold a licence for the software, or if your licence is more than 1 year old, you will be able to evaluate the software but it will be subject to the following restrictions:
- New trees can only contain a maximum of 10 nodes.
- No new nodes can be added to trees opened from pre-existing files.
- The save functionality is disabled.
Please see the TESLA 2.2 Release Note for details of the changes in this version. Comprehensive documentation is provided in the TESLA User Guide. Please contact Paul Suckling if you would like to enquire about purchasing a licence to unlock TESLA's full functionality.
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 10, 32 bit or 64 bit
- System Requirements
- .NET Framework runtime 4.6.2 or greater. (Support for .NET Framework is pre-installed as standard on Windows.)
- Date Published
Please do not hesitate to , should you have any queries.