Quintessa’s work on this topic was described in the following presentations and posters at the conference.
- Biosphere Studies Supporting the Disposal System Safety Case
- Coupled hydro-mechanical-chemical process modelling in argillaceous formations for DECOVALEX-2011
- Geological Disposal Programme Design and Prioritisation in the Face of Uncertainty: Use of Structured Evidence Support Logic Techniques
- Understanding the Behaviour of Gas in a Geological Disposal Facility: Modelling Coupled Processes and Key Features at Different Scales
- The Long-Term Cement Studies project: the UK contribution to model development and testing
- Interactions between the Co-located ILW/LLW and HLW/SF Components if a Geological Disposal Facility
Image courtesy of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority Radioactive Waste Management Directorate.