In this video...
- Specifying new units
- Built-in conversion factors
- Creating and reading libraries of contaminants and decays
- Base units is the process by which water on the ground surface enters the soil
- Dervied units is the transfer of heat or matter by the flow of a fluid
- Prefixable units are sections of our model where we assume things are well-mixed; there is no spatial variation of anything within the compartment
- Libraries are physically distinct parts of the model (i.e., they have different physical properties). They may be discretised into multiple compartments).
This video covers section 5.5 of the User Guide.