In this video...
- Deeper explanation of our example model
- Adding compartments
- Infiltration is the process by which water on the ground surface enters the soil
- Advection is the transfer of heat or matter by the flow of a fluid
- Compartments are sections of our model where we assume things are well-mixed; there is no spatial variation of anything within the compartment
- Components are physically distinct parts of the model (i.e., they have different physical properties). They may be discretised into multiple compartments).
- Sinks are a conceptual compartment representing the parts of the system that are outside the region of interest.
This video covers section 5.4 of the User Guide.