If you do not hold a licence for the software, or if your licence is more than 1 year old, you will be able to evaluate the software but it will be subject to the following restrictions:
- New trees can only contain a maximum of 10 nodes.
- No new nodes can be added to trees opened from pre-existing files.
- The save functionality is disabled.
Please see the TESLA 2.1.1 Release Note for further details of the changes made in this version. Comprehensive documentation is provided in Evidence Support Logic: A Guide for TESLA Users and the TESLA User Guide. Please contact Paul Suckling if you would like to enquire about purchasing a licence for TESLA.
It is recommended to uninstall previous versions of TESLA before installing the latest version.
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Vista or 7 (or newer), 32 bit or 64 bit
- System Requirements
- .NET framework version 2.0 (included in .NET 3.5) To activate on Windows 8 and above, select ".NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)" from within the "Turn Windows Features On or Off" dialog in the control panel; Pentium III processor or higher recommended; 128 MB RAM recommended; 25 MB of free hard disk space for installation and running.
- Date Published
Please do not hesitate to , should you have any queries.